Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun up North

Our first hike!


Owen's first hike up Bubble Mountain...all on his two feet. He did it all by himself ALL the way up!



Aunt Jen and Uncle Mike might appreciate this one the most...sometimes the only way up the face of a rock is with metal rungs and ladders!


The obligatory photo op at Bubble Rock on Bubble Mountain



To commemorate Owen's FIRST hike all by himself



Walking on the Carriage Roads




A walk in Bar Harbor at low tide


Two of our favorite little videos from our walk on the Carriage Roads

3 comments:

Kim said...

SUCH great pictures!!

Juju said...

Yay I'm glad you can live-blog the trip! :) Glad to hear you're having fun - Owen's a better hiker than I am! I don't get near ladders.

PopPop said...

Now that I have new knees maybe Pop pop can take a hike with Owen at Tyler Arboretum and go to Indian Rock! But WOW I am very impressed with Owen's first ascension of Bubble Mountain. I would be shaking in my boots looking down at those heights. Got lots of chuckles with Owen's "horse poopies"!! Charlotte looks like she is having a great time as well .... hopefully sleeping at night.