Although Charlotte is the one who has been amazing us with language recently (she's now stringing two, occasionally three, words together), I had to document a few of the gems that have come out of Owen's mouth this past week:
1. During snacktime, Owen pauses, looks Charlotte straight in the eyes, and says "I love you so much my heart hurts." (Okay, okay, Mama uses that phrase frequently, it was mostly the sincerity and spontaneity of Owen's words that amazed us).
2. While taking a walk around the block, Owen (probably just looking for an excuse to be a daredevil and walk on the side of the sidewalk nearest the street), says to Mama, "Mommy, I'll walk on the outside to protect you because you're my best friend."
3. And for the brutal honesty: Owen says to Mama, "Thank you for taking your cold hands off of me."
1 comment:
Special memories.
Post a Comment