Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ah the changes

We're feeling a little nostalgic today (okay Mama is)...maybe because we met our new nephew/cousin yesterday. Woo hoo! We've been flipping through our photos albums of our newborn kiddies. Maybe because we've been reflective with the transition into 2010. And maybe because we cleaned up our Christmas things...

We threw this one in for a giggle...we look so young for our first Christmas...without kiddies!





5 comments:

Juju said...

Owen was never that small. Those are Photoshopped.

Kim said...

I love this!! How fast the years just fly by... squeeze those kids for me and tell them it's from Aunt Kiki.

PopPop said...

Wow, how time does fly .... I remember each year as if they were just yesterday! Josh and Karen, you don't seem to change through the years. Give everyone a hug from Pop pop!

KM said...

So cool to see!

Unknown said...

Hey Karen!!!!! Got bored at work and thought I would see what is going on with the kids! Looks like you guys had a great holiday! Hope you enjoyed the cookies!

So I have some exciting new....Del and I got engaged on New Years Eve!!!! Very exciting! I know this is 'your thing' so if you have a minute shoot me an email, I have a question for you! Thanks sooo much

My email is jskursk25@gmail.com

Tell the Owen we said hi!!!! (Charlotte and Josh too, hahah)