The kiddies got to enjoy two wonderful Thanksgiving celebrations. Before we left for the first one, it flurried for about 15 minutes and the kiddies raced out the door to catch snowflakes on their tongue...they were so excited to see snow!
We didn't take many photos of the festivities, but we had a great time at Thanksgiving I and Thanksgiving II!
The guys were just trying to keep up with Charlotte's energy...
I showed this to Jackson and asked him if he wants to do that. I was hoping he'd respond with his usual "no no no", but instead.... "yes!!". But sorry, mommy says NO! NO NO!
4 comments:
Makes me nervous!
I showed this to Jackson and asked him if he wants to do that. I was hoping he'd respond with his usual "no no no", but instead.... "yes!!". But sorry, mommy says NO! NO NO!
Wow! She really trusts them! Glad you had a great time
Love the monkey in the middle!
Post a Comment