The kiddies once again made their Thankful Turkeys this year, counting down the days until Thanksgiving with things they are thankful for. We always love recapping their thoughts:
Eliza:
1. Blue
2. Owen
3. Daddy and Owen and Charlotte
4. My puppy
5. Daddy
6. Owen and Charlotte and Mommy and Eliza and Lily and Evie
7. Mike and Ikes
8. Owen and Charlotte and Mommy and Daddy
9. Oma and Ope
10. Owen, Charlotte, Eliza, Mommy and Daddy
Charlotte:
1. That God put in the world the color pink
2. My Grandmom and Grandpop
3. Mommy and Daddy
4. Horses
5. My baby Lima
6. No beard Daddy
7. My big brother
8. My teachers
9. Oma and Opa in the Poconos
10. Ribbon
Owen:
1. That God heals all of us when we are sick
2. My parents because I could not have better parents than you guys
3. School, even though I don't really want to go it's very important because I wouldn't understand anything.
4. Our strong house to protect us
5. For "What Does a Fox Say"
6. Prezi...because ideas matter
7. Origami
8. Hugs and kisses and love because I need it everyday and we all need love to be joyful
9. Ribbon...especially decorative ribbon
10. Healthy food
No comments:
Post a Comment