Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Turkeys

Owen and Charlotte once again made their "Thankful Turkeys" which count down the days until Thanksgiving. Each day they write down something they are thankful for.  (We also love how you can see the progression of their interests/activities over the past couple of weeks!) 

Here are their lists!

Owen is thankful for:
1.  Thanksgiving Break
2.  My Sage and Citrus candle
3.  Our new Yankee Candle tarts.  Smells yummy!
4.  My sealants
5.  Robots and how they help the world
6.  The family and flashlight app
7.  That I can make my own flashlight
8.  The Poconos
9.  Thanksgiving!  And gummy bears
10.  Christmas and my family
11.  My Car Jar
12.  Pizza and for a variety of toppings

Charlotte is thankful for:
1.  My toys
2.  The whole wide world and all the people
3.  Heaven and the whole wide world
4.  Drawing pictures for my Mom and Dad
5.  Christmas and my family!
6.  The horses in the world
7.  My family and all of my friends and neighbors and Aunts and Uncles and Cousins
8.  The holiday coming up and going somewhere on Thanksgiving
9.  I get to have sleepovers sometimes
10.  I'm going to spend time over at a sleepover
11.  My family
12.  Being cozy in my house

And we're pretty sure Eliza is thankful for:
Books, her family, food, milkies, playing games, laughter and leaves!!

2 comments:

PopPop said...

I Love the New Headliner Picture!! So Wonderful and Cute!
It is interesting to see the progression in their lists of Thankful For.... Isn't it interesting and admirable that family is at the core!

Grandmom said...

I love the new lead picture of your three cuties!